Home : Homebrewing Equipment And Supplies : Wort Chillers & Pumps
Email to a Friend
| A wort chiller is vital, in that it cools the boiling wort to "pitching temperature" quickly, As warm wort is the window of opportunity for bacteria.|
* The sooner you can pitch yeast the sooner the yeast can produce a protective blanket of CO2.
* Our Immersion type wort chiller is constructed of copper tubing (25' x 3/8") and can chill 5 gallons of wart to 65-70 F in 45~ 60 minutes.. Included are a pair of 6' water lines and a brass female hose fitting. It will adapt to a kitchen faucet with our adapter fitting (below).
* The Therminator, by Blichmann Engineering, Is a plate-type cooler constructed of Stainless Steel plates which is the Chiller of choice for Breweries!
* This chiller will will cool 5 gallons of wort in 5-10 minutes. (dependant upon your ground water temperature)...
* We offer both types, so whether you are looking for an entry-level chiller. or wish to upgrade, We offer the best choices available.