|We offer two types of Grain mills, An economical "Plate-Type" and the "Roller" Type.
* The Plate Type is compact and effective at crushing your grain, While the Roller Type is more precise but at a much higher cost.
* For just adding Specialty grains in your Extract Brews, Or doing Partial mashes, this is a good choice.
* For All-Grain brewers, You will want something with higher output and for those we proudly offer the Schmidling Maltmill, otherwise known as the JSP Maltmill. This is the Original and is built to last a lifetime.
* Schmidling guarantees it for a Lifetime!
* The model we carry is pre-adjusted to a perfect .040 crush. Schmidling does offer an adjustable model for those that insist, but admittedly they say there is no need for that function.
A must-have for the serious all-grain brewer.